ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Places or assists parts manager in processing daily, weekly, or periodic stock, emergency, critical, or bulk parts orders. Works with shipping for accuracy of parts shipped and received.
- Adds new part numbers to dealer management system, insuring description, pricing, and bin locations are accurate.
- Assists parts manager with maintaining an accurate inventory, including spot counts, perpetual and annual inventory.
- Maintains up-to-date parts pricing and consignment inventory lists.
- Generates and matches purchase orders to invoices. Stamps and applies correct accounting codes to all items on invoices.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school: or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Applicants must work with well in a team environment and individually and display a positive customer service attitude-both to co-workers and customers, be detailed oriented, accurate in typing and organized.
- Desire to learn and have an understanding of all aspects of the parts business, inventory management, shipping & receiving, outside sales and over the counter sales.
- Applicants must possess good communication skills, work well with the public, and provide outstanding customer service.
- Position requires a valid Nebraska driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Past parts or mechanical knowledge preferred, but not required.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package making Nebraska Truck Center #1 on your list as your employer of choice!
Don’t have a resume? Don’t worry, download the following application, fill it out completely.
Scan & email, (snail) mail, fax or personally deliver it to our office!
(Snail) Mail Application
Mail Completed Application to:
Nebraska Truck Center
PO Box 1887
Grand Island, NE 68802
Fax Completed Application to:
Grand Island: (308) 382-8964
North Platte: (308) 534-1309
Deliver in Person
Drop off application at a Nebraska Truck Center location.