Keeping your truck running is vital for your business – Nebraska Truck Center understands downtime can be incredibly costly. The best way to keep your truck running at peak performance is to invest in quality truck parts. With that in mind, we maintain a large parts inventory to keep your truck’s downtime to a minimum. We offer genuine OEM and aftermarket replacement parts for all makes and models of heavy and medium duty trucks; offering you brands such as Detroit, Mercedes, CAT, and Cummins engine parts and other name brands such has Alliance, Fleetguard, Spicer, Eaton, Fuller, Meritor, Delco and additional quality aftermarket brands to serve you.
From washers, nuts, and bolts to large major components such as engines and transmissions Nebraska Truck Center’s parts department has you covered. In the event that we do not have a part you need, rest assured we will do everything we can to get it for you as quickly as possible. We have a very large parts network throughout the Freightliner organization with millions of dollars of inventory available to us. Many parts can be obtained overnight if needed so that you can get back on the road faster.
Nebraska Truck Center Offers…
- Friendly and factory trained parts staff with over 235 years combined parts experience
- Parts for most makes and models of trucks – OEM parts for Freightliner, Western Star and Sterling Trucks
- Outside Parts Sales Team — a parts delivery fleet that delivers parts in Central/Western Nebraska, Southern South Dakota and Northern Kansas.
- Over 156,629 individual parts on hand and 53,000 part numbers from more than 500 vendors
- Wholesale & Fleet pricing available
- Bilingual – English and Se habla español (Grand Island location only)
- All locations are open 6 days a week
- Online Catalog of our Recycled Truck Parts Inventory
- For even greater savings, make sure to check our current specials
Look no further than to the Parts Department at Nebraska Truck Center!