ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain high quality service repairs on trucks, Buses and RVs – minimizing comebacks.
- Keep up-to-date on equipment bulletins and product updates.
- Keep service manager and/or customers informed of status of repairs.
- Road tests vehicles to quality check work performed.
- Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Maintains safe work environment.
Possess good communication skills, be a team player and provide outstanding customer service. Must have own tools.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associate’s degree in Diesel Technology or equivalent experience in medium/heavy duty diesel repair.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package making Nebraska Truck Center #1 on your list as your employer of choice!
Don’t have a resume? Don’t worry, download the following application, fill it out completely.
Scan & email, (snail) mail, fax or personally deliver it to our office!
(Snail) Mail Application
Mail Completed Application to:
Nebraska Truck Center
PO Box 1887
Grand Island, NE 68802
Fax Completed Application to:
Grand Island: (308) 382-8964
North Platte: (308) 534-1309
Deliver in Person
Drop off application at a Nebraska Truck Center location.