ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Record payments to customer accounts and maintains accounts receivable records
- Take appropriate collection action on accounts more than 30 days old
- Reconcile and deposit/record all payments received by the dealership
- Preparing cash deposits and daily control sheet
- Researching and processing charge backs, returns, and bad checks
- Answering accounts receivable phone calls and follows up on inquiries
Possess good communication skills, be detailed-oriented, a team player and provide outstanding customer service. Two or more years of related experience in an accounting position required. Must have a valid driver’s license.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree preferred, but not required. Two or more years of related experience in an accounting position required.
We offer an outstanding compensation and benefits package making Nebraska Truck Center #1 on your list as your employer of choice!
Don’t have a resume? Don’t worry, download the following application, fill it out completely.
Scan & email, (snail) mail, fax or personally deliver it to our office!
(Snail) Mail Application
Mail Completed Application to:
Nebraska Truck Center
PO Box 1887
Grand Island, NE 68802
Fax Completed Application to:
Grand Island: (308) 382-8964
North Platte: (308) 534-1309
Deliver in Person
Drop off application at a Nebraska Truck Center location.